Aesha’s African baskets
Aesha’s African Baskets, Inspired by the basket weaving traditions in Senegal, West Africa, have brought these beautiful creations to the United States.
Since the establishment of the company in Louisville, Kentucky, Mame Ndao, the CEO, has set up The Djapaleh Program in Senegal. This community program employs Senegalese artisans, driving local community in the area of Senegal where the baskets are created. A portion of the proceeds from Aesha’s African Baskets goes directly into education, reforestation, and other community betterment projects in Senegal.
The Service : Digital Store
Aesha’s African baskets was looking for an efficient way of promoting and selling their products online through a comprehensive e-commerce solution. With the right tools, Aesha’s Baskets should be able to perform the following tasks:
- Flexible payment methods : cards, Paypal, Apple and Google Pay, Payments with installments
- Manage Products, Product variants, Categories and Collections.
- User friendly back-end for managing orders, customers, discounts, gift cards, and website’s theme
- Integration with carriers for on-premise fulfillment (USPS, UPS shipping labels)
- Sync products with Facebook and Instagram Shops for a better exposure
- Sync Website with the PoS system at the physical store to keep accurate inventory
- Apps or Plugins store to add more functionalities to the store (SMS Marketing, Campaigns, Reward Points…)
Let's take care of your business
The Consulate General of the Republic of Senegal has been serving the Senegalese Diaspora in the United States for nearly twenty years.
Eva’s Taste is your favorite place to get the best condiments and spices blends for your meals.
We select fresh high quality spices and herbs to deliver impeccable, rich and flavorful sauces to revive the taste of your cooking.
Sen Agro is passionate about promoting appetizing Senegalese-inspired foods praised for their super health benefits but are still largely undiscovered in the Western world.